Green Light Electrical Installations carry out Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR’s or sometimes known as Periodic Inspection Reports) for all types of domestic, commercial, industrial, and agricultural premises. This report will inform you of the condition of your electrical installation. It will also highlight any areas that do not meet current standards. You will be issued a full report on any remedial works that maybe required to bring the installation to a ‘Satisfactory’ standard.
With any electrical installation condition report, we will code any observations from:
C1 – Danger Present, C2 – Potentially Dangerous & C3 – Improvement Recommended
Usually we can give a fixed price quotation for all remedial work required, along with a separate quote for the recommendations.
However sometimes if it requires fault finding we can only give a “best guest’ estimate. As this work is usually on a time & materials basis
Although electrical installations are designed and constructed to a very high standard, once an installation is in operation problems can occur. This can be caused by:
- Change of ownership of the premises
- Change of use of the premises
- After alterations or additions to the original installation
- Because of any significant change in the electrical loading of the installation
- Where there is reason to believe that damage may have been caused to the installation
- Deterioration and alteration throughout operational life
Electrical testing provides evidence of compliance with NICEIC regulations and to confirm the continuing safe operation of installed installations.
Need your electrical installations tested? Contact us today and let us become your first-choice electrician.